Small Group Training (SGT), or training with a group of 4-8 people, is very quickly becoming one of the hottest trends in the fitness industry. At Stevenson Fitness, we have a number of “SteFit Series” classes available to you to help you meet your health and fitness goals.
There are some very good reasons why SGT is becoming so popular. Check out our list for why SGT is so hot!
1. Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
2. Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience for all the participants.
3. More affordable – While private training provides our members with the most personal attention, you may find that SGT fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need.
4. Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will definitely push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
5. Fun – Yes, fun. This isn’t a typo! When exercising with others, the energy of the group will keep you having fun each step of the way!
6. Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
So, whether you are interested in toning your core, your arms or trying something new, our SteFit Series could be just what you are looking for to help you reach your goals!
Save your spot today by either calling us at 818.707.0123 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.